HR Operations Executive
This role sits with the Regional HR team of Knauf Gypsum APAC. Joining a dynamic team, this role is to provide administrative and operation support to the Senior Manager, Human Resources in the implementation of HR strategies and programs for Knauf Gypsum regional team based in Malaysia. Apart from that, this role will work alongside with other members of the regional team in delivering various HR initiatives in the region which help Knauf succeed and win in the marketplace. This role will also act as the personal assistant to the APAC Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO).
- Handle end-to-end recruitment activities, including sourcing, screening, interview arrangement, job offering and onboarding
- Manage employee data in HRIS systems
- Process and prepare all types of employment-related letters including employment contracts including but not limited to employment contracts and employee movement (transfer/ promotion/ confirmation/ resignation)
- Perform monthly payroll administration and yearly tax returns (including Foreign employee year tax return matters) for both Gypsum APAC and IT employees
- Involved in yearly payroll audits to ensure optimal performance of payroll process
- Monitor HRDC fund for both Gypsum APAC and IT employees and responsible for HRDC grant & claim application
- Handle Foreign employee work pass/ dependent pass application, renewals and cancellation
- Support Senior Manager, Human Resources in:
- Annual campaigns driven by HR – performance and compensation review, talent review etc for Gypsum APAC employees
- Dealing with employee performance issues, or grievances and disciplinary issues
- Coordination of various employee engagement activities
- Support CHRO typically in the areas of personal business travel & expense claim administration, business travel arrangement, minutes writing for HR meetings as and when required
- Involved in Gypsum APAC HR initiatives/ projects from time to time
- Other administrative tasks assigned on ad-hoc basis.
We’re looking for an individual who has a great attitude towards challenges, is willing to take on tasks above and beyond the norm, speaks & writes well, pays attention to detail.
- Degree (or equivalent) required in a related discipline (preferably)
- 2 years of work experience in a HR role, with strong operational experience especially in payroll management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in Malaysia Employment Act
- Display professionalism and confidence
- Strong accountability & drive to deliver in a fast paced / challenging environment
- Possess good knowledge of HR Systems such as Success Factor/ Talentsoft will be an added advantage.
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters & accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organizations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is offering a range of career opportunities – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, and Africa
- Human Resources
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Workplace & Culture
Knauf employees play a large part in the success of the company. Their performance, competence and motivation are based on the implementation of the Knauf values of entrepreneurial spirit, dedication, partnership and humanity in the course of their daily work. Individual performances make a contribution to our joint success as a team. This is the basis for further growth of the Knauf Group.
About Knauf Asia Pacific
Knauf’s venture into Asia began in the 1990s and has ever since expanded its operations to become a leading brand trusted by customers. The acquisition of USG Boral in 2021 only added to Knauf’s strength and capabilities to become the best supplier for customers.
Knauf’s aim is to be the market leader for safe, healthy, and comfortable design of living spaces. With the most experienced, talented, and diversified people operating over 30 production facilities across the region, we deliver the high-quality products required for the construction of sustainable, safe and comfortable buildings.
With an extensive distribution and sales network, our dedicated teams provide expertise backed by unparalleled quality service to provide the right solutions for your needs.
At Knauf, we are committed to deliver only the best to you – our customers and partners.
HR Operations Executive
Loading application form