Human Resources Executive
Joining a dynamic HR team, this role is to provide recruitment and HR operational support to the Senior Manager, Human Resources for Regional/Global IT team based in Malaysia and Singapore. This role will also work alongside with different IT stakeholders from the APAC regional office, Poland and Germany in delivering various HR initiatives.
- Handle end-to-end IT recruitment activities, including sourcing, screening, interview arrangement, interviewing (if required), job offering and onboarding
- Manage IT employee data in HRIS systems
- Process and prepare all types of IT employment-related letters including employment contracts including but not limited to employment contracts and employee movement (transfer/ promotion/ confirmation/ resignation)
- Support Senior Manager, Human Resources in:
- Designing and implementing HR policies, practices & programs
- Annual campaigns driven by HR – performance and compensation review, talent review etc for IT employees
- Dealing with IT employee performance issues, or grievances and disciplinary issues
- Partner with HR Operations Executive in:
- Monthly payroll administration (ensure IT new hires are onboarded in payroll system, and communicate salary changes in line with movement)
- Foreign employee work pass/ dependent pass application, renewals and cancellation
- HRDC grant & claim application
- Foreign employee year tax return matters
- Company-wide/ IT employee engagement activities
- Partner with Global IT HRBP in yearly employee engagement campaign & initiatives
- Handle HR-related inquiries from IT people managers/ stakeholders and keep them informed of any new or updated HR policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We’re looking for an individual who has a great attitude towards challenges, is willing to take on tasks above and beyond the norm, speaks & writes well, pays attention to detail.
- Degree (or equivalent) required in a related discipline (preferably)
- 2 years of hands-on experience in a talent acquisition/ recruitment role and able to independently manage the full cycle recruitment process
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skill
- Display professionalism and confidence
- Strong accountability & drive to deliver in a fast paced / challenging environment
- Possess good knowledge of HR Systems such as Success Factor/ Talentsoft will be an added advantage.
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters & accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organizations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is offering a range of career opportunities – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, and Africa
- Human Resources
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Workplace & Culture
Knauf employees play a large part in the success of the company. Their performance, competence and motivation are based on the implementation of the Knauf values of entrepreneurial spirit, dedication, partnership and humanity in the course of their daily work. Individual performances make a contribution to our joint success as a team. This is the basis for further growth of the Knauf Group.
About Knauf Asia Pacific
Knauf’s venture into Asia began in the 1990s and has ever since expanded its operations to become a leading brand trusted by customers. The acquisition of USG Boral in 2021 only added to Knauf’s strength and capabilities to become the best supplier for customers.
Knauf’s aim is to be the market leader for safe, healthy, and comfortable design of living spaces. With the most experienced, talented, and diversified people operating over 30 production facilities across the region, we deliver the high-quality products required for the construction of sustainable, safe and comfortable buildings.
With an extensive distribution and sales network, our dedicated teams provide expertise backed by unparalleled quality service to provide the right solutions for your needs.
At Knauf, we are committed to deliver only the best to you – our customers and partners.
Human Resources Executive
Loading application form