We are looking for another legal counsel to the Legal department of the Gypsum Asia Pacific division to manage and support all legal affairs of the regional business and operations. The incumbent should have the passion and appetite to embrace diverse legal roles and responsibilities.
- Corporate Legal – Providing legal advice to regional and country business units on local regulatory and group requirements on matters pertaining to operations, commercial transactions, projects and legal disputes
- Company Secretarial Work – Aided by third party service providers, ensuring proper administration of corporate secretarial requirements for a group of companies
- Compliance – In collaboration with Group Compliance and country compliance champions, ensuring conduct of business and stakeholders comply with policies and legal framework
- Law degree with admission to any common law jurisdiction
- 5-10 years of PQE (private practice or in-house)
- Experience in any of compliance, intellectual property or manufacturing is advantageous
- Detail and results-oriented. A pragmatic solution provider with strong analytical mindset
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters & accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organizations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is offering a range of career opportunities – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, and Africa
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Workplace & Culture
Knauf employees play a large part in the success of the company. Their performance, competence and motivation are based on the implementation of the Knauf values of entrepreneurial spirit, dedication, partnership and humanity in the course of their daily work. Individual performances make a contribution to our joint success as a team. This is the basis for further growth of the Knauf Group.
About Knauf Asia Pacific
Knauf’s venture into Asia began in the 1990s and has ever since expanded its operations to become a leading brand trusted by customers. The acquisition of USG Boral in 2021 only added to Knauf’s strength and capabilities to become the best supplier for customers.
Knauf’s aim is to be the market leader for safe, healthy, and comfortable design of living spaces. With the most experienced, talented, and diversified people operating over 30 production facilities across the region, we deliver the high-quality products required for the construction of sustainable, safe and comfortable buildings.
With an extensive distribution and sales network, our dedicated teams provide expertise backed by unparalleled quality service to provide the right solutions for your needs.
At Knauf, we are committed to deliver only the best to you – our customers and partners.
Loading application form