The role will be key to driving the commercial excellence and digital initiatives within the APAC region. A true ambassador for the potential driven sales approach within Knauf. The Change Owner will bring with them substantial experience to build a strong commercial organization with the region, helping the businesses to develop strategical plans and driving the implementation of a digital ecosystem internally and externally to improve customer experience.
To be successful in the role, the manager must work in close co-operation with central Marketing, Commercial Excellence, OneCRM teams and regional Business Units. The manager must work closely with regional businesses to act as a partner in developing and growing strong commercial teams. Critically, the manager must be pivotal in the Must Win Battles ‘Commercial Excellence’ and ‘Digitalization’ including the change management required for the roll-out of and preparation for OneCRM and the potential driven sales approach.
- Responsible for ensuring local team nominations according to the aligned rollout timeline for ComEx projects
- Manages local project teams of all assigned entities and major point of contact for global ComEx and Rollout Team
- Responsible for successful fit-gap analysis and coordinating the implementation of mitigation measures defined in action plan
- Ensures experience and best practice sharing across the local entities
- Ensures regular executive alignment with GGF, regional and local leadership
- Coordinates entity communication
Commercial Strategy Owner
- Act as a sparring partner for business units to develop and regularly review sales and marketing strategies.
- Actively drive market development through APAC, via various methods, to grow non-organic growth via product substitution and changing building practices.
- Participate in group marketing forums as required to represent the APAC region.
- Play a key role in forming the “channel to market” strategies in each business unit.
- Driver and ambassador of the Digital platform and suites on behalf of the GGF across the region.
- Co-ordinate local entities to be onboarded onto the digital platforms and actively gain excitement for the project across the region.
- Provide transparency on local / regional digital efforts and communicate the global digital roadmaps
- Assess local / regional digital requests & demands
- Main contact person for global team and go-to person for local units with respect to the digital platforms
- A degree in business, marketing, or global strategy
- A marketing or sales manager who has strong experience in strategy development, project management, change management and working with cross-cultural teams.
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Desirable to have intermediate to strong knowledge of SalesForce.com
- Coordinating and managing projects and teams through Microsoft Teams.
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end front-line sales and marketing processes.
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters & accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organizations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is offering a range of career opportunities – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, and Africa