The role has the responsibility in APAC to act as the key individual between global and local teams with respect to digital platforms and systems. An operational driver and single point of contact for the initial Digital platform and Suite rollouts in the region and support businesses on an ongoing basis to ensure they utilize the platforms as effectively as possible.
- Execution of fit-gap analysis, IT workstream delivery and Training organization for the digital products among the various business units.
- Aid, particularly in the initial phases, the local business units to:
- Gather existing Knauf system/products data already available in market org.
- Localization of data, map existing data, and create missing data
- Implementation of local content into CMS
- Edit local content on Knauf.com; creation of templates in CMS
- Local DAM management for local content on website
- Create or purchase local assets (e.g.images, icons etc.)
- Participate in trainings to understand how to use new Digital Marketing tools (e.g.HubSpot, Adobe Analytics) and Voice of Customer/CX tools (e.g.Qualtrics or Medallia)
- Cascade trainings of new digital marketing tools down to the business units, running training cascades and Q&A sessions on a regular basis.
- Align with Global team on customer journey and survey design blueprints and set up inner loop process with local entities
- Help provide transparency on local and regional digital efforts and communicate the global digital roadmaps.
- A degree in business, marketing, or global strategy
- Must have previous experience using an EPIM tool and prior experience working with Adobe DAM.
- Previous experience using SAP and SalesForce.com is highly advantageous
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Must have intermediate to strong knowledge of Adode DAM.
- Must have strong knowledge using a prior EPIM system.
- Must have strong knowledge using a prior CMS tool to manage websites.
- Coordinating and managing projects and teams through Microsoft Teams
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters & accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, construction equipment and tools. With more than 250 production facilities and sales organizations in over 86 countries, 35,000 employees worldwide, and sales of 10 billion Euro (in 2019), the Knauf Group is offering a range of career opportunities – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, and Africa