- Oversee the credit control on company's various business for Malaysia & Singapore and ensure good control in collection.
- Develop and monitor a good credit control system in collaboration with sales, customer services and finance team members.
- Monitor customer credit exposure and credit aging both local and export sales. Closely coordinate with sales team and customer for collection.
- Perform sales release order on block customer comply to LOA. Maintain a proper tracking and follow up for the agreed collection plan.
- Prepare prompt payment discount rebate for customer rebate.
- Support the SST & GST submission.
- Handle banking facility for sales collection including banker acceptance and renewal of bank guarantee for customer.
- Send reminder letter/ account suspension letter to the debtor.
Monthly Report & Year End Closing
- Perform month and year end closing activities including close the AR book, issuance of SOA, reconciliation and preparing AR aging reports.
- Prepare AR credit exposure report, analyze the credit collection pattern and notify sales team for collection plan.
- Involve in internal and statutory audits activities.
- Establish SOP and drive streamlining of processes to improve efficiency and quality of data/ reports.
- Undertake other ad-hoc assignments as assigned.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders.
- Effective communication skill.
- Well-organized with good time management and ability to prioritize to meet deliverables/ targets.
- Independent to manage one’s work.
- A team player.
- Proactive with Initiatives and adaptable to change.
- Proficient in SAP will be an advantage (if not training will be provided) and MS Excel.
- Preferably with knowledge of accounting and work processes / procedures.
Knauf – From Family Business to Corporate Family
Founded in 1932, Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of construction materials for interior design, building insulation, and design ceilings. Knauf plants across the globe produce state-of-the-art drywall systems, plasters, and insulating materials as well as external thermal insulation composite systems. Moreover, paints, flowing screeds and flooring-systems, as well as machines and tools for the application of these products round off our portfolio. The Knauf Group invests substantially each year in the development and modernization of manufacturing plants, and the training and further education of its employees.
Serving Customers Worldwide
The Knauf Group continues to operate as a family business and is present in over 90 countries with over 80 raw materials processing plants and over 300 manufacturing plants on five continents. Knauf systems simplify planning and construction on a global scale, offering comprehensive solutions and quality assurance. In many countries, the name Knauf is synonymous with gypsum. The Group is managed by the general partners Alexander Knauf, Jörg Kampmeyer, and Dr Uwe Knotzer. In 2021, Knauf employed 40,000 employees worldwide and generated sales of 12.6 billion Euros.
Designing the Rooms of Tomorrow
Innovation and the integration of technological innovations are the cornerstones of our business strategy. With high quality products, Knauf continuously sets new standards to make the construction and modernization of buildings better, more efficient, and more sustainable. Coordinated systems impress with their cost-effectiveness, high levels of fire resistance and sound insulation, as well as the highest energy efficiency, and a diverse range of design choices.
High Quality Solutions for all Aspects of Construction
Modern construction must meet complex requirements. Key energy performance management must synergize with ventilation and illumination as well as design. The increasing implementation of technology calls for integral planning processes and new forms of space creation. Accordingly, Knauf offers premium solutions in drywall construction. As a reliable partner, the Knauf Group supports customers with well-founded know-how, and exceptional service – from local housing construction to superlative architecture worldwide.